- Although the group has been around since the late ninety’s, NXIVM has gotten A LOT of media attention in the past year, and has been accused of brainwashing people into joining this group. Their goal was to have all of the individuals actualize human potential
- The “intent” is to have participants join in Executive Security Programs, which consist of a series of workshops that are expensive AF. These workshops were designed to actualize human potential – helping maximize the way people think, make decisions, react, and perform in various areas of life.
- The ultimate goal is to reach an enlightened state called “fully integrated” – and the only person that has reached this state is the founder, Keith Raniere – fucking duh.
- Keith really sucks, but somehow has this ability to make people totally obsessed with him.
- Within NXIVM, Keith and his bestie, started a “sorority” type group called DOS.
- DOS is an acronym for the Latin phrase Dominus Obsequious Sororium, which loosely translates to: Master over the Slave Women – They actually called each other masters and slaves.
- In order to join, you had to give up some sort of collateral – i.e. naked photos, a video of you confessing something horrible about your family, etc. – this is to ensure that you do not speak out if you decide to leave the group.
- Women were also branded as a part of the initiation ceremony.
- After women started coming out, the U.S. Attorney’s office in Brooklyn reportedly launched an investigation into NXIVM, and Raniere fled to Mexico with some female followers – including Smallville actress Allison Mack, who was photographed at the scene of his arrest in Mexico.
- Here is a document will all alleged charges – click here to read.