Today we’re discussing the murder of Kevin Ives and Don Henry. This unsolved/cold-case goes all the way to the top.
- On August 24, 1987, Kevin Ives and Don Henry were killed, placed on railroad tracks, and run over by a 6,000 ton Union Pacific train around 4:30 am
- Dr. Fahmy Malik was the state medical examiner at the time and he was the absolute worst.
- Malik actually had a very close relationship with the Clinton’s, and helped get mama Clinton out of multiple malpractice lawsuits.
- When Linda Ives finally went to the public, they were able to get the case reopened and it was officially ruled a homicide by nationally recognized pathologist, Dr. Joseph Burton.
- Burton stated that he had performed thousands of autopsies, and he had never seen anything like it.
- It is thought the boys may have wandered into a drug drop as the area was linked to a huge drug trafficking operation out of Mena, AR run by Barry Seals. Barry Seals was later supposedly involved in photographing his Central America drug connections for the CIA.
- Dan Harmon, the prosecuting attorney, was heavily involved in drugs and was later jailed for several crimes, including drug charges – hmmmmm…
- Billy Jack Haynes recently came forward to reveal that he knew more about the boy’s murder – here is his side of the story.