The murder of JonBenét Ramsey is so fucked up. From a direct family member, to an old perv hired to play Santa Claus, the suspects are all over the place and leads us to ask the question – will we ever solve this?
- The Ramsey’s were extremely wealthy – like so wealthy, they had 2 planes…
- John Ramsey had another daughter from a previous marriage who died four years before JonBenét.
- Their house was a fucking disaster though, Marie Kondo would have loved it (love her!)
- 911 was the third call made from The Ramsey’s after discovering the sketchy ass ransom note on the stairs.
- The 911 operator who received Patsy’s original call was on a gag order during the investigation and never interviewed by the police or FBI. Listen to the call here.
- This 911 tape has since been analyzed 9 different times.
- Some argue that they can hear Burke in the background, weird because the Ramsey’s official statement claims Burke was in bed the entire time…
- In the basement where JonBenét was found, a blue suitcase rested by the wall directly below the broken window where an intruder may have sneaked in. Inside were a semen-encrusted blanket and a Dr. Seuss book. The semen on the blanket belonged to John Andrew (John Ramsey’s son from his previous marriage).
- Burke was a little sicko. Before JonBenét’s death, Burke had a tendency to smear feces everywhere he could – such a gross hobby.
- JonBenét also had a problem with regularly wetting the bed. Some have suggested that Patsy might have killed her in a rage over bed-wetting, while others have pointed out that bed-wetting can be a symptom of sexual abuse.
- John and Patsy hired separate lawyers immediately after the incident – sketch.
- Thirteen days after JonBenét died, Burke Ramsey was brought in to speak with a child psychologist about what had happened. His interview is so creepy- his sister had just been brutally assaulted and murdered inside his own home, and Burke is like giggling and won’t stop talking about Nintendo. Here is a clip of his interview.
- Burke still gives off a weird vibe when he speaks about his sister’s death 20 years later. Watch this recent clip from Dr. Phil interviewing 29 year old Burke, and get ready to feel uncomfortable.
- Burke just settled a $750 million defamation lawsuit against CBS and others over a 2016 docuseries that pegged him as her killer. Burke Ramsey’s attorney has claimed that the case has been settled but gave no details.