- Throughout recorded history, there have been legends about giants among cultures worldwide, including Japan, Indonesia, Australian Aborigines, India, Islam, Greece, Rome, Britain, Norse and other European countries, as well as the U.S. — especially among Native Americans.
- The Nephilim is commonly referred to in the bible, and according to Genesis 6:1–4 they were the product of copulation between these fallen angels and human women.
- It was once claimed that the mating of the sons of god and the daughters of Adam that caused the Great Flood, this was basically God setting the reset button because the Nephs were being assholes.
- Countless newspaper articles in the 1800’s and early 1900’s tell of giant human skeletons being found throughout the world. Tallest reported was 36 feet. Curiously, there’s a common claim that the giant skeletons were sent to the Smithsonian in D.C., and mysteriously “disappeared” – ya okay.
- In the 1800’s, a grave robber found a 14 inch finger that has been kept in the family for over a century. In 1960, x-ray images which actually confirmed that it was a legit finger. Needs a manicure so bad.
- Historians have found these HUGE books that were once believed to belong to the Nephilim, which is kind of weird to think that they liked to read…